The Circle Awards AUS & NZ2022 Entry Hub
Before you get started we recommend you check out the Entry Kit as it will give you all the info you need to nail your entry.
A few things to note before you get started:
- The entry form is a maximum of 750 words and should take between 1 and 2 hours to complete.
- We recommend using the Entry Form template within the Entry Kit to write and edit your responses before submitting via this online form.
- The form will auto-save your progress so you can come back and edit at any time, right up until the final entry deadline (11:59 AEST on 20th September) – even after you’ve submitted and paid.
- Earlybird and Multi-entry discounts will be applied at checkout.
- Questions? Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com and one of our team will get in touch to help you out.
Get started by selecting the category you are submitting your entry in.
Choose the category based on the tangible output of your Entry, rather than how that output is created. If you are unsure on which category you should enter, we've include more guidance in the Entry Kit. If you want to submit your entry in more than one category you can select additional categories once you’ve logged in.
Architecture & Construction
Open to projects and initiatives in the built environment, including architecture, construction and interior design.
Art & Design
Open to projects or products including product design, artwork and craft.
Open to products and services offered primarily to businesses or organisations.
Community, Education & Events
Open to community-focused programs and initiatives, educational tools, programs or platforms, as well as online and offline public events.
Open to products, brands, projects, designers, labels and retailers in the fashion industry.
Food & Drink
Open to products, ingredients, initiatives and venues, from local producers to manufacturers and suppliers.
Health & Beauty
Open to products, brands, projects and retailers, including wellness, skincare, pharmacy and healthcare.
Home, Garden & Utilities
Open to goods and services for around the home, from appliances to services and beyond.
Local Government Areas
Open to initiatives, policies, frameworks and other activity undertaken by local councils and other local government bodies.
Lifestyle & Technology
Open to technology and lifestyle products, services and content including entertainment and music.
Materials & Processes
Open to raw materials, fabrics, and innovative manufacturing practices.
Open to research, insights and analytics projects undertaken through academic institutions or businesses.
Open to student projects, concepts, ideas or initiatives of which the majority of contributors are aged under 19 as of 31 Dec, 2022.
Transport, Tourism & Travel
Open to products, services, logistics and experiences across all aspects of mobility as well as tourism and travel.